How to wash rabbit fur? Rabbit fur fur is more tender, how to do rabbit fur dirty? Do you have a way to clean rabbit fur at home? Here are some ways to clean rabbit fur. If it is only a small range of cleaning, you can also try to use the following method!
As the appearance of rabbit hair is composed of many scales, once it is stirred and washed by washing machine, it will be felted, which will damage the excellent performance and affect the beauty. Therefore, it is not allowed to wash with the washing machine, dry clean as far as possible, and can also be taken out for hand washing.
1. Scrubbing method
Prepare a white towel and a basin of warm water
After the towel is soaked and wrung dry, first wipe it from the bottom to the end along the fur direction, and then wipe it from the beginning to the end. If the towel is dusty, rinse the towel and then wipe it. Generally, wipe it once every two or three days, and then let the fur dry in a cool place.
2. Rice flour cleaning method
First of all, the rabbit fur should be thoroughly sun dried. This does not mean exposure to the sun. Exposure to the sun will cause discoloration of the fur. Then pat off the excess dust, spray it evenly with a spray pot, and sprinkle millet flour evenly. Remember not to spray too wet, the millet flour will stick, and then rub the fur with your hands until the root of the fur. After that, shake off the millet flour and hang it to dry.
3. Talc cleaning
Spray some gasoline on the fur, and then sprinkle some talcum powder. Remember to make it even. Then shake off the talc. The dirt will be taken away with the talc. But this method may taste, but at least it does not harm the fur itself. It is better than washing with water.
4. Daily stain cleaning method:
(1) Dip rabbit fur with soy sauce and sauce: dip cotton stick or cloth with water and pat the dirty place, then dip cotton stick with neutral detergent and continue to pat until the stain is removed.
(2) Dip the rabbit fur with beer, sake and Whisky: dip the cotton stick with water and pat the dirty place, then use a dry cloth to absorb the water, and then brush with a neutral detergent.
(3) Rabbit fur stained with juice and wine: dip cotton stick or cloth with disinfectant alcohol and pat the dirty place, and then bleach with bleaching agent suitable for cloth.
(4) Rabbit fur stained with coffee, green tea, red tea: cotton stick dipped in clean water, pat the dirty place, and then dip the cotton stick with neutral detergent or disinfectant alcohol, and then wipe it again.
How to wash white fur
White fur is easier to dirty, in addition, in daily life, we should pay attention to the problem that white fur is easy to turn yellow. How to wash the white fur?
You can use some talcum powder or gasoline to clean the white fur, and brush back and forth under the fur, so that the dust and dirt on the fur can be easily cleared up.
If the white fur is yellow, you can pour two cups of water into a certain proportion of solution by mixing a spoonful of hydrogen peroxide,
Spray the solution evenly on the quilt with an air spray gun, gently brush it from top to bottom with a short brush dipped in the solution, and then rinse the quilt with a clean water spray gun, dry it in a ventilated and cool place, and dredge and arrange the fur quilt in the direction of direction. So the fur will turn white.
Assuming that the area of oil is accidentally stained on the fur, you can first use hot water to moisten the fur with oil, but take some clean cotton dipped in excessive gasoline to wipe back and forth in the oil, and then clean a piece of warm water to dry.