Recently, a lot of little friends feedback how to ensure the breeding of long haired rabbits in winter! So today, we will teach you how to ensure the reproduction of long haired rabbits from Mengyin Xinhua rabbit farm in Shandong Province! Winter also passed immediately, immediately into the spring, spring is a good time for long hair rabbit to gain weight, we must seize this time!
In winter, because of the low temperature, if the temperature of the rabbit house is lower than 5 ℃, the estrus of the female rabbit will be stopped, which will affect the reproduction work. Therefore, the winter reproduction work of the long haired rabbit should be done well in winter:
1. Heat up the shed. The rabbit house is built in the leeward and sunny place. In winter, it is covered with plastic cloth and covered with straw at night for heat preservation. In this way, the day temperature can be over 25 ℃ and the night temperature can be kept around 15 ℃, which is suitable for a certain planned rabbit farm. Pay attention to timely ventilation when the day temperature is high.
2. Cellar insulation. That is to say, the pregnant female rabbit is put in the cellar and let itself make a hole in the cellar to reproduce. After the full moon of the baby rabbit, it will be brought out by the female rabbit. This method saves labor and money, and has a high survival rate. It is suitable for Rural Courtyard farmers who breed less otter rabbits.
3. The litter box is heated by electric energy. The common method is to heat the baby box with an electric bulb. Generally, each litter box is equipped with a 25 watt incandescent bulb, which can keep the temperature in the box at about 20 ℃. Pay attention to the distance between the light bulb and the baby rabbit. It is better to put your hand on the baby rabbit without feeling hot.
How to catch the best time to gain weight correctly:
First, start with management. The density of long hair rabbits should be arranged reasonably, and kept at 6-8 rabbits per square meter. And in spring, it's better to group male and female rabbits, which is conducive to management.
2. Fattening methods. It is suggested that the thin rabbits should be fed with sugar water for about half a month. In addition, soybean powder 6% (stir fried), anise powder 7%, ferrous sulfate 8%, licorice powder 9%, dried ginger powder 20% and cinnamon powder 50%, mix well into the guesses, and add proper amount of water to mix well. Each rabbit is fed 3 grams per day, once every other day. After 15 days, the weight gain is obvious, with an average of 35-50 grams per day.
3. Make sure that the forage is dry in time. When there is much rain in spring, make sure that the forage is dry. Dew or other forage will easily cause diarrhea in rabbits, thus affecting the process of weight gain.
IV. check in time. In spring, when all kinds of bacteria are added, the rabbit house needs to be cleaned in time. Once the sick rabbit is found, it needs to be isolated in time to avoid infecting other rabbits.
The above is the introduction of how to ensure the breeding work of Angora rabbit and how to increase the fat of Angora rabbit in spring! I hope I can help you! To learn more, please click http://www.myxinhua.com