Now there are many friends who keep pets. Some people like cute rabbits, such as Angora rabbits, which are as cute as cotton candy. Of course, as a breeding species, they also have prospects. Next, Mengyin plush rabbit manufacturer will talk about how to use grass powder to breed Angora rabbits.
Advantages of using grass powder to raise rabbits
1. The straw powder is easy to process and the production cost is low. The dried feed and hay can be crushed and processed into grass powder with a pulverizer. The processing process is simple and easy, and saves manpower and material resources, which is lower than the cost of producing pellet feed.
2. Grass powder is easy to store. Hay, bean leaves, etc. are susceptible to moisture and mildew when stacked in stacks, so they are not easy to store. After being made into grass powder, compared with the original, the volume is reduced, the floor area is reduced, and it is convenient for storage.
3. Feeding is convenient. The feed mixed with grass powder can be fed regularly and quantitatively, which reduces the large amount of labor of adding forage and cleaning up contaminated feed many times a day in traditional feeding. After each feeding, only a little straw and other feeds need to be put into the trough to play the role of grinding teeth.
4. The feed is palatable. The feed prepared with grass powder is very bulky and tastes good, which can enhance the appetite of rabbits. The feeding effect of forage powder mixed feed was better than that of concentrate feed alone.
5. It can improve feed utilization. The traditional feeding method is easy to be polluted in the feeding process, and the feed waste is serious. Using the trough to feed the grass powder feed can reduce the feed loss caused by pollution, avoid picky eating, and improve the feed utilization rate.
Matters needing attention in using straw meal feed
1. Ensure the quality of grass powder. It is forbidden to use moldy and deteriorated forage to process grass powder. The stored grass powder should be moisture-proof and mildew proof, and regular inspection should be carried out.
2. The thickness of grass powder should be appropriate. If the grass powder is too thick, it will easily lead to the separation of grass and feed, which will not achieve the effect of feeding grass powder feed. If it is too thin, the prepared feed will not be bulky and taste bad, which will affect the feeding of rabbits.
3. The humidity of feed should not be too high. Rabbits eating feed with too much humidity will cause digestive system diseases. The mixed feed should be gently held into a ball, and it is appropriate to let go and land on the ground without scattering.
As for the feeding method of Angora rabbits, the main thing is to feed fresh weeds. In winter, you can use hay and clean drinking water, so that rabbits can grow healthily. More rabbit breeding methods come to our website http://www.myxinhua.com Consult and understand.