1. The construction of rabbit cage should generally consider low cost, durable, easy to operate and wash, and meet the physiological requirements of rabbits.
2、兔笼的规格。 室外兔笼的规格 单位：厘米 兔的类型长 长 宽 前檐高 后檐高 中型兔笼 120 60 70~80 45 大型兔笼 150 70 70~80 45 表16 室内兔笼的规格 单位：厘米 兔的类型 宽 长 高 底 板 竹条宽 竹间宽 单 个 兔 笼 大型兔 76 76~91 46 2。5 1。0 中型兔 76 61~76 46 2。5 1。0 带 仔 母 兔 笼 大型兔 76 122 46 2。5 1。0 中型兔 76 91~122 46 2。5 1。0 3。笼门，可用竹片、细竹条、打眼铁皮、粗铁丝或铁丝网制成，安装要求既便于操作，又能防御野兽入侵。
2. Specification of rabbit cage. Specification unit of outdoor rabbit cage: cm rabbit type long and wide front eaves high and rear eaves high and medium rabbit cage 120 60 70 ~ 80 45 large rabbit cage 150 70 ~ 80 45 table 16 specification unit of indoor rabbit cage: cm rabbit type wide, long and high base plate bamboo strip width bamboo room width single rabbit cage large rabbit 76 ~ 91 46 2. 5 1。 0 medium rabbit 76 61 ~ 76 46 2. 5 1。 0 large rabbit with female rabbit cage 76 122 46 2. 5 1。 0 medium rabbit 76 91 ~ 122 46 2. 5 1。 0 3。 The cage door can be made of bamboo, thin bamboo, perforated iron sheet, thick iron wire or barbed wire mesh. The installation requirements are not only convenient for operation, but also can prevent the invasion of wild animals.
4. The bottom plate of the cage is ideally made of bamboo nails. The bamboo pieces shall be smooth, and each bamboo piece shall be 2 wide. 5cm, the spacing between bamboo pieces is 1cm, the direction of bamboo pieces should be perpendicular to the cage door to prevent rabbit feet from forming a rowing posture, and the cage bottom plate should be installed as a movable one for regular removal and disinfection.
5. Fecal bearing plate is generally made of cement. In the multi-layer rabbit cage, it is the cage top of the lower rabbit cage. The front shall protrude 3 ~ 5cm out of the cage, extend 5 ~ 10cm out of the rear wall, and tilt to the rear wall at an angle of about 15 degrees, so that feces and urine can flow directly into the fecal ditch through the plate surface for easy cleaning.
6. Cage wall and rabbit cage inner wall must be smooth to prevent injury to rabbit fur and facilitate descaling and disinfection. It can be made of brick or cement precast slab. It can also be made of bamboo, metal plate or metal mesh plate. If metal plate is used as raw material, a layer of antirust paint shall be applied on its surface. It's best not to use metal below 6cm of the cage wall, because rabbits have to stand against the back wall when urinating, and the metal is easy to corrode and rust when urinating along the wall.
7. Proper space shall be provided between the cage bottom plate and fecal bearing plate and between the first rabbit cage and the ground for cleaning, management and ventilation. Generally, the distance between the cage bottom plate and the dung bearing plate is 14 ~ 18 cm in front; The back is 20 ~ 25 cm; The distance between the rabbit cage on the first floor and the ground is 30 ~ 35 cm.
8。 The trough, grass rack and drinking water device should be placed on the front wall or door of the rabbit cage. Try not to open the door to feed grass, feed and water, so as to facilitate operation and save time.
9. All kinds of rabbit cages shall be firm and firm. One is to prevent rat damage; Second, prevent the invasion of rain, snow and wind, as well as the exposure to the hot sun.